Sunday, May 3, 2009

Look at what I picked up today...



I got it from here:


The Paper Iris


If you haven't checked out her blog and store yet, YOU MUST!!! She is hosting a HUGE Template Bonanza! Heres how it works:


1. She's been posting a free double page template every day and will continue doing this until July 4th. (**The template album pictured is NOT part of the freebies...I bought this but there are equally cool templates that shes giving away!**)


2. HURRY! Because after the first 100 downloads, the template link will be pulled, and the template will be posted for sale at a later date as part of a set.


Its as simple as that! So jump on over to her blog and Check it all out!


The ScrapGoddess


**Watch my blog for all of the amazing things I'm about to show that you can do with this Scrap Simple album set!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment