Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have a surprise...

Its been a REALLY crazy day here...I'm slowly trying to get my house in order and under control.
Three people live here--me, my husband, and my daughter Kyla...you would think 30 people live here! I've been cleaning up after everyone ever since we got back from our vacation...Time to pick up your own crap people!!! :)

So, I'm leaving you with a couple of things today. First, a hint as to what I'm going to do with that amazing template album I scored from The Paper Iris

Heres your hint:


I've either totally given it away already or your still lost! Or, maybe you THINK you know what I'm going to do with it but your not 100% sure. You will see shortly! I'm working on it right now (I'm about halfway through being finished) and once its complete I'll show you that AND a couple of other things that her templates are good for!

The last thing for today: I thought I'd show you a better picture of what the plate is at the top of my blog:
I saw this idea in several places...a Stampin' Up consultant had done a class making a plate along these same lines and I've also seen this idea on several forums (I'm sorry I don't remember EXACTLY where I got it from! I'll be sure to remember next time so I can give the proper people credit!) I hope to be able to show you all how to make your own very soon! 

ScrapGoddess

No comments:

Post a Comment