Saturday, May 2, 2009

Here it is....

In all of its glory, here is my first blog post! I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now but I never actually DO it. Not this time...I'm actually at a point in my life where I feel like I can take on a blog and here it is! 

As this is my first blog, I would like for you to know what to expect so, here it is. On this blog, you can expect to see:

1. Tutorials 
2. LOADS of pictures of me, my family, my projects, my life...everything and anything goes!
3. Digital Layouts that I've created and links and information on how YOU can get the supplies to create an even better layout!
4. Tons of encouragement and helpful hints for many projects

I'll be starting bright and early tomorrow so I hope to see you here!

ScrapGoddess

No comments:

Post a Comment